Former relevant care leavers
Help if you're in custody (and aged between 18 and 25)
We will send £10 per week to your prison account.
If you're still under 25 when you're released contact us to find out about other support we can give you.
Your Pathway Plan as a former relevant care leaver
You will have a Pathway Plan if you're an eligible, relevant or former relevant care leaver.Your Pathway Plan sets out the support we provide for you.
Your Pathway Plan should include information on:
- how we keep in touch with you and how often
- how your health needs should be met
- what support you need to be in education, training or employment
- who you want to keep in touch with
- what support you need with your independence skills
- what help you need to manage your money and to understand how to budget
- your plans for where you want to live and what help you need with this
Your Pathway Plan will be reviewed:
- if you want it to be
- if your Personal Adviser thinks it needs to be reviewed
- at least every 6 months
Your Pathway Plan should always include your views, wishes and feelings. You should have your own copy of your Pathway Plan. Other people can also be involved in your Pathway Plan.