When you move animals from your holding you will need a movement licence. The type of license will depend on which animals you are moving.

Sheep and goat movement licence

Capita administer sheep and goat movements.

To register to record movements and to download a Movement Licence, visit the Capita website. We no longer have responsibility for entering these movement licenses so please return them direct to Capita.

Pig movement licence

eAML2 Bureau Service are now responsible for recording pig movements. To register please visit the eAML2 website

Food chain information forms

If you are sending animals to slaughter you will need to complete a food chain information form. These can be downloaded from the Food Standards Agency.

Share this page